– The course or courses must have been delivered entirely in English
– The course or courses must have been completed and certification for each course obtained
– The last course of study must not have been completed more than 6 months in the past (we need to look at the official date on the Confirmation of Enrolment letter)
– The course or courses must have been completed during a Student Visa (Subclass 500)
– English language courses do not count (ELICOS)
This reform has been confirmed for the fiscal year 2022-2023 and will be effective from 1 July 2022.
It is not currently known whether this reform will also be confirmed for the financial year 2023-2024, it is a decision that will affect the new government and that will probably be taken on the basis of economic indicators relating to employment in Australia.
Are you interested in applying for this visa?
Drop us a line and we will get back to you soon at email@example.com
Facebook Atlas Migration