A simple solution to be covered for your trip is to take out private medical insurance (Allianz). Note that this type of cover includes an ambulance, which is not usually included in other types of cover. It makes sense to think that an ambulance trip (not a very pleasant experience) costs between USD$800 and USD$1300 depending on the state you are in.
You can buy as many months as you want.
How does it work? It’s very simple, finalise the purchase of the service and make the payment, then send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
And send us the following documents:
- A copy of your Passport
- Your current visa (IMMI Grant Letter)
- Include the following personal details in the email: a) First and Last name b) Telephone number c) An Australian address for receipt of the card (We can receive it for you) d) Desired start date.
In general, we can activate the insurance within a few hours of receiving payment for the service.
INSURANCE PURCHASED! HOORAY!
What does the insurance cover?
- Ambulance travel
- General Practitioner
- Prescription drug expenses (There is an annual limit) * Prescription drug expenses (There is a yearly limit)
- Admission to public hospitals (Please note, there is a hospital access fee of AUD$250)
- Physical offices for client care