Your visa expires in the next 90 days? You can renew it here. In fact, the Department of Immigration has established a particular visa category so that you can work between six months and one year, depending on the sector in which you are employed! You can find the official government information here:
How does it work? First, check that your visa expires no later than ninety days from today. Don’t worry, we’ll check that for you too. All you have to do is sign up for the service and once payment has been made, send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Photo of your passport
- Your current visa (IMMI Grant Letter)
- Your most recent Payslip from the place where you are already working.
- Fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/wWWuUQf9n3akyeH1A
- Letter signed by your employer (Once you have signed up for the service, we will send you a template via email which your employer will only need to sign).
- Australian Police Check (If you want us to order it for you, you can also add this service to your cart):
What is included in this service:
- Immediate call from one of our specialist consultants for clarification on visa type and additional details.
- Drafting of the Letter of Employment by our Immigration Agent, to be simply signed by the Manager/Owner.
- Drafting of the GTE Letter to satisfy the authenticity criteria.
- Preparation, control and application for the visa.
- Preparation of the Nil VAC declaration.
- Free assistance in the event of a change of employer for the duration of the visa.
- Assistance in case of request for ‘More Information’ from the Immigration Department.
- $ 484 – Single Application (Applying for “Police Check” on your own)
- $ 631 – Single Application (We require the Police Check for you)